Instructions For Import
- Export From eBay this should be a SalesHistory.csv
- Open the file in Excel
- Add Column Current Status ….. enter “1. New Order From eBay” in each field
- Remove the rows at the bottom
- Save as an excel file i.e. .xls or .xlsx – Please note the file you export from eBay is a .csv file.
- Import into Podio
- Click on the wrench – Excel Import
- Choose the appropriate excel file
- map the columns – NOTE click the drop down for currency fields and date fields
- Select the duplication field on Excel
- Check all the fields have been imported
Please note that the “$” needs to be removed from all fields. i.e. $11.28 would now become 11.28 for the import. Please use use the find and replace function in excel.
Find – $
Replace – (leave this blank )
You are replacing $ with nothing.